PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING CLASSIC MATRIMONIAL'S SERVICES. ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE WEBSITE IMPLIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND
BY ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("Agreement").
If you do not want to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, you must not use the Website or the Cassic Matrimonial Services. The Terms and
Conditions also includes the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference and
as amended from time to time (the "Terms and conditions").
In these Terms, references to "CM member" shall mean the end user accessing the Website/CM services,
its contents or using the CM Services offered. CM member also includes persons such as father, mother,
brother, sister, relative or a friend ("Registrant") of the prospective bride/ bridegroom. The terms "You"
and "User" shall be interchangeably used for "CM member". "CM Services" means a collective reference
to the Classic Matrimonial service provided by classicmatrimonial.com
A. Role and Responsibility of CM
1. CM's obligation is only to provide an interface to its registered members to search their prospect
themselves without any assistance.
2. CM does not prohibit any CM member from sending interest to your profile or communicating to you
based on their partner preference. But you are at the liberty to deny their interest or proceed further
if you are interested.
3. CM do not authenticate/endorse any information of any profile and hence you as a user need to
verify the credentials and information provided by other users.
In the event you file a false complaint against another prospect on our Website/App/Personal services
and consequently we have suspended/deleted that prospects profile based on your complaint, then we
reserve our right to initiate appropriate legal (Civil/Criminal) action against you and claim any and all
costs expenses from you, for such irresponsible/misrepresentation/illegal/unlawful action. We also
reserve our right to suspend your profile and forfeit any and all amounts paid by you for the CM services.
CM does not give any implied or explicit guarantee or warranty of marriage or alliance by you choosing
to register on our Website/App and using CM services (both paid and free).
D. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
1. The registration of CM membership and all CM services are deemed to have been entered into within
the territorial Jurisdiction of Jammu, India.
2. The CM Members unconditionally agree that all such disputes and / or differences if any shall be
governed by the Laws of India and submitting to the exclusive Jurisdiction of appropriate court of law in
Jammu District Court/ Fourm, Jammu & Kashmir, India.
E. Refund and Assignment
1. The payments made by any CM member to CM by way of membership / renewal fee / auto renewal
are treated as non-refundable.
2. CM member shall not assign or transfer your CM membership to any other person or entity, and such
an act shall be treated as violation of terms and conditions and CM shall retain their right under clause
B (2) of this terms and conditions.
3. Payment once made for CM services cannot be assigned to any person/party or adjusted towards any
other product or packages provided by the Company.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND I HAVE UNDERSTOOD EACH WORD WRITTEN
AND I AM AGREEING TO ALL TERMS AND CONITION.